The Roller Chain consists of an inner chain plate, an outer chain plate, a pin, a sleeve and a roller.
There is an interference fit between the inner link plate and the sleeve, and between the outer link plate and the pin, and the sleeve and the pin are clearance fits to form a dynamic connection. During operation, the inner and outer chain links can be relatively flexed, and the sleeve is free to rotate about the pin axis. In order to reduce the wear between the pin and the sleeve, they should be lubricated.
Maintenance and maintenance of Roller Chain:
- The sprocket of each roller chain of the transmission should maintain good coplanarity, and the chain channel should be kept clear;
- The looseness of the loose side of the roller chain is kept appropriate. For horizontal and inclined transmission with adjustable center distance, the chain sag should be maintained at about 1% to 2% of the center distance. For vertical transmission or subject to vibration load, reverse transmission and dynamic braking, the chain sag should be made Smaller
- Always maintain good lubrication, which is an important item in maintenance work;
- The sprocket of the roller chain should keep in good working condition;
- Frequently check the working surface of the sprocket teeth of the roller chain. If you find that the wear is too fast, adjust or replace the sprocket in time.
information about Roller Chain : https://www.hzqjchain.com/product/roller-chains/