In the production process of Transmission Chain , if th […]
In the production process of Transmission Chain , if the chain fails, the producer needs to find the most suitable solution according to the specific failure form. Next, the Transmission Chain manufacturer will briefly introduce you to this knowledge.
1. The parallelism of the front and rear shafts and the coplanarity of the sprocket: For the wear life, the performance of the suspension chain depends to a large extent on the correct installation of the front and rear shafts and the sprocket. The requirement is that the parallelism of the front and rear axes is within 1/300. The coplanarity of the front and rear wheels is 0.5-1.0mm / m.
2. Transmission Chain and sprocket cooperation: If the suspension chain and sprocket are not well coordinated, it may be that the chain hinge is worn and the pitch is extended. If there is a tooth jump, the chain should be replaced in time. If the suspension chain sprocket is worn, it must be replaced.
3. Excessive transmission chain operation noise: The reason for the excessive transmission chain operation noise is that the suspension chain sprockets are not coplanar; the chain is too tight or too small; insufficient lubrication; the chain and sprocket wear; or the chain pitch size If it is too large, we can correct it by checking the coplanarity of the front and rear axes parallel to the suspension chain sprocket. Adjust the center distance and tensioning device to obtain proper tightness and ensure lubrication to the workpiece.
4. Side chain grinding of Transmission Chain production chain: If the inner surface of the inner suspension chain link chain plate is worn seriously, it means that the transmission is not aligned. The solution is to check the alignment of the shaft and sprocket. If there is no problem with the installation, it can be observed whether the rigidity is insufficient due to excessive load deformation during operation.
5. Transmission Chain production suspension chain chain plate fatigue: When the load exceeds the fatigue limit of the chain plate, the suspension chain chain plate will fatigue and produce small cracks around the hole until it breaks. We can reduce the load or replace the load capacity The choice of the big chain way.
6. Chain jitter: The reason for the suspension chain jitter is that the chain is too loose, the load is too large, or one or more links are not flexible. The solution is to install a hanging chain tensioner or adjustable center distance. Reduce the load if possible.