Transmission Chain manufacturer introduces how to maint […]
Transmission Chain manufacturer introduces how to maintain the chain:
1. The tightness of the sprocket should be appropriate. Too tight will increase power consumption and the bearing will wear out easily. If the sprocket is too loose, it is easy to jump and loosen the chain. The tightness of the sprocket is as follows: starting from the middle of the sprocket, it is about 2%-3% of the center distance between the two sprocket wheels.
2. The sprocket should be installed on the shaft and cannot swing or deflect. In the same gearbox assembly, the end faces of the two sprockets should be on the same plane. When the center distance of the sprocket is less than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 1 mm; when the center distance of the sprocket is greater than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 2 mm. However, there must be no friction on the sides of the sprocket teeth. If the deviation of the two wheels is too large, it is easy to cause the chain to break and accelerate wear. When replacing the sprocket, check and adjust the offset.
3. When the sprocket is severely worn, the new sprocket and the new sprocket should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to replace only a new sprocket or just a new sprocket. Otherwise, it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of the new sprocket or new sprocket. After the tooth surface of the sprocket is worn to a certain extent, it should be turned over in time to extend the use time.
4. After use, the new sprocket is too long or too long to be adjusted. Depending on the situation, the chain link is deleted, but it must be an even number. The chain link should pass through the rear of the sprocket, the locking piece should be inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece should face the opposite direction of rotation.
5. The sprocket should be filled with lubricant in time. The lubricant must enter the matching gap between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
6. The old sprocket cannot be mixed with the new sprocket, otherwise, it is easy to produce an impact in the gearbox and pull the sprocket.
7. After the machine has been stored for a long time, the sprocket should be taken out and cleaned with kerosene or diesel, then coated with oil or butter, and then stored in a dry place.