In life, you often see places where chains are used. So […]
In life, you often see places where chains are used. So what are the correct steps when using these chains? Today, Motorcycle Chain manufacturers will share the general chain installation steps.
1. The sprocket should be mounted on the shaft without skewing or swinging. The end faces of two sprockets in the same transmission assembly should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprocket is below 0 and 5 meters, the allowable deviation is 1 mm; when the center distance of the sprocket is above 0 and 5 meters, the allowable deviation is 2 Mm. However, it is not allowed to cause friction on the side of the sprocket teeth. If the two wheels deviate too much, it is easy to cause off-chain and accelerated wear. When replacing the sprocket, care must be taken to check and adjust the offset.
2. The tightness of the chain should be appropriate. Too tight will increase the power consumption and the bearing will be easy to wear. Too loose chain is easy to jump and off the chain. The tightness of the chain is: lifted or depressed from the middle of the chain, the center distance between the two sprockets is about 2-3cm.
3. The new chain is too long or stretched after use, and it is difficult to adjust. Depending on the situation, the chain link is removed, but it must be an even number. The chain link should pass through the back of the chain, the locking piece is inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece should face the opposite direction of rotation.
4. When the sprocket is severely worn, new sprocket and new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to replace a new chain or sprocket alone. Otherwise it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of the new chain or new sprocket. After the tooth surface of the sprocket is worn to a certain extent, it should be turned over in time (refer to the sprocket used for adjustable surface). To extend the use time.
5. The old chain cannot be mixed with part of the new chain, otherwise it is easy to generate impact in the transmission and pull the chain off.
6. The chain should be filled with lubricating oil in time during the work. Lubricating oil must enter the mating clearance of the roller and inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, the chain should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel, then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place to prevent corrosion.