Industrial Chain maintenance requirements: 1. Th […]
Industrial Chain maintenance requirements:
1. The tightness of the stainless steel chain should not be too tight or too loose, as this will damage the chain.
2. The stainless steel chain should be kept clean to avoid sunlight and rain, and prevent contact with acid, alkali, organic solvents, and other substances.
3. If the chain is severely worn, new chains and other parts should be replaced to ensure good results and extend the life.
4. Lubricating oil should be added to the chain in time when the chain is working, which can make the chain work more smoothly and quickly, and reduce wear.
5. The old chain cannot be mixed with the new chain because this will produce impact and damage the chain.
6. If the chain is not used for a long time, it can be cleaned with diesel or kerosene, and then coated with engine oil and placed in a dry place.