1. The sprocket should be mounted on the shaft without […]
1. The sprocket should be mounted on the shaft without skew and swing. In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of the two sprockets should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprocket is less than 0.5 m, the deviation is 1 mm. When the center distance of the sprocket is 0.5 m or more, the deviation is 2 mm. However, the side phenomenon of the friction sprocket is not allowed, and if the two wheels are too large, the chain is prone to de-chaining and accelerated wear. Care must be taken to check and adjust the offset when changing the sprocket.
2, the tightness of the chain should be appropriate, too tight to increase power consumption, the bearing is easy to wear; too loose chain is easy to jump and off-chain. The degree of tightness of the chain is: lifted or pressed from the middle of the chain, and the center distance between the two sprockets is about 2-3 cm.
3, the new chain is too long or stretched after use, it is difficult to adjust, you can see the situation to remove the link, but must be even. The links should pass through the back of the chain, the locking tabs are inserted outside, and the opening of the locking tabs should be in the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After the sprocket wears seriously, the new sprocket and the new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to replace a new chain or a new sprocket alone. Failure to do so may result in poor engagement to accelerate the wear of the new or new sprocket. After the sprocket tooth surface wears to a certain extent, it should be turned over in time (refer to the sprocket used for the adjustable surface). To extend the use of time.
5. The old chain can't be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it will easily cause impact in the transmission and break the chain.
6. The chain should be filled with lubricating oil in time. Lubricating oil must enter the mating clearance between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, the chain should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel oil, then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place to prevent rust.