What are the parts of the Roller Chain? 1. Pin s […]
What are the parts of the Roller Chain?
1. Pin shaft: a slender cylindrical element used as the rotation axis of a chain hinge.
2. Solid pin: a pin whose shape is a solid cylinder.
3. Hollow pin: a pin whose shape is a hollow cylinder.
5. Link pin: a pin with a groove for installing a lock on the connecting link.
6. Detachable pin shaft: the pin shaft for the link on the transition link.
7. Shoulder pin shaft: a pin shaft with a shoulder at the end.
8. Sleeve: the cylindrical element that forms the hinge pair with the pin shaft.
9. Roller: a cylindrical element that can be freely rotated on the sleeve.
10. Small rollers: rollers with an outer diameter smaller than the height of the chainplate.
11. Large rollers: rollers with an outer diameter greater than the height of the chainplate.
12. Edged roller: roller with a flange at one end.
13. Elastic lock piece: clamped on the end of the link pin. Flexible sheet-shaped locking piece.