The chain is generally a metal link or ring, which is m […]
The chain is generally a metal link or ring, which is mostly used for mechanical transmission and traction. Let's take a look at the maintenance methods of Silent Chain.
1. The sprocket should be installed on the shaft without skew or swing. In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of the two sprockets should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprocket is below 0, 5 meters, the allowable deviation is 1 mm; when the center distance of the sprocket is above 0, 5 meters, the allowable deviation is 2 Mm. However, it is not allowed to rub the side of the sprocket teeth. If the two wheels offset too much, it will easily cause chain disconnection and accelerated wear. When replacing the sprocket, you must pay attention to check and adjust the offset.
2. The tightness of the chain should be appropriate. Too tight increases power consumption and bearings are easy to wear; too loose a chain is easy to jump and fall off. The tightness of the chain is: lifted or pressed down from the middle of the chain, the center distance between the two sprockets is about 2-3cm.
3. The new chain is too long or stretched after use, which is difficult to adjust. You can remove the chain-link depending on the situation, but it must be an even number. The chain link should pass through the back of the chain, the lock piece should be inserted outside, and the opening of the lock piece should face the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After the sprocket is severely worn, the new sprocket and the new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to just replace a new chain or a new sprocket alone. Otherwise, it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of the new chain or new sprocket. When the tooth surface of the sprocket is worn to a certain degree, it should be turned over and used in time. To extend the use time.
5. The old chain cannot be mixed with part of the new chain, otherwise, it is easy to have an impact on the transmission and break the chain.
6. The chain should be filled with lubricating oil in time during work. The lubricating oil must enter the matching gap between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, the chain should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel oil, and then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place to prevent corrosion.